Aleko Sliding Gate Opener - AR1550 - Basic Kit AR1500NOR-AP
Questions? Call Us Now for Personal Assistance & Lock in the Lowest Prices.
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax.
Handling Time: 1-2 Business Days
Shipping Time: 7-12 business days. All freight orders are curbside and include FREE liftgate service.
(Due to high demand, select products may have a longer delivery time, please contact us to confirm availability).
Want to Order Now but Ship Later?
We can receive orders and hold items for free if you need! Contact us with your request and we will put in a special request to hold your item until you are ready to ship.
- Technical Specs
- Price Match
Designed with a 120V AC (1/2HP equivalent) motor, this gear driven sliding gate opener provides exceptional starting torque and continuous operation, making it ideal for most applications. Opens gates up to 1500 lbs and up to 40 ft in length, 13 ft gear rack tracks is included (4 pcs Gear Racks, 3.3 Ft each, total: 13 Ft); if your gates more 13 ft in length just purchase an extra racks in " Gear Racks" section.
- Opens gates up to 1500 lbs and up to 40 ft in length
- Built in Radio receiver
- Supports up to 6 Remotes
- 2 included User programmable and user erasable remote codes
- RF hopping code technology prevents your remote code being accessible to others
- Auto-Close Feature
- Power Supply: AC 120V
- Operating Time: 0 - 44 seconds
- For your safety, this model will stop and reverse if it encounters an obstruction on closing and stop when it encounters an obstruction on opening
- Manual key release design for emergency purposes
- Pedestrian mode
- Single Phase Motor
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 9.9 x 8.7 x 9.8 inches
ALEKO® AR1550 Sliding Gate Opener. How it works.
- - 1 (One) Sliding Gate Opener Unit
- - 1 (One) Set of ALEKO 13Ft Nylon Gear Racks reinforced with a metal insert 3.3 Ft each, 4pcs
- - 1 (One) Mounting metal base; - 2 (Two) 433MHz remotes LM122
- - 1 (One) Set of accessories and mounting hardware for easy installation
- - 1 (One) User Manual with step by step installation instructions
- Model: ALEKO AR1550 Sliding Gate Opener
- Power supply AC 110V 60Hz
- Output torque = 27 Nm
- Opening Gate Speed 5 inches / min
- Limit switch is mechanical limit switch
- Remote control distance = 100 feet (30 m)
- Weight 35.7 lb, Noise <56 dB
- Environmental temp -50°C ~ +65°C
- Max gate weight 1500 lbs or 680 kg
- Output shaft 58.5 mm
- Output power of motor 750W
As soon as you place an order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail from us. This means we have your order in our system and have pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and can be shipped immediately. If we find that your item is on back order or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and will reach out to you via e-mail. If the item(s) can be shipped within 5 business days, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we have processed the charges on your credit card, the items will ship within five business days from the date of your order. Tracking information will be sent from us within 24 hours of your order leaving the distribution center to the e-mail address provided to us during check out. If your tracking information had not been received within five days of your order, please follow us with us at email@example.com.
We offer free shipping on all orders and on applicable items and brands as well.
Typically, when an order has been received, it will be processed immediately. After this, it will take about 1-3 business days after confirmation of the order, payment, and pickup time to fulfill your order.
Some suppliers do custom make products, and this can add an additional lead time. If delivery time is a concern of yours, please feel free to contact our customer service team for confirmation. Please note that due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, lead times can unfortunately be longer.
Product Quality Guarantee:
It is very important to inspect goods before signing the delivery receipt from the courier. This is important because if the goods are damaged and you must note this with the courier so a freight claim can be filed and we can arrange for either a repair or return of the damaged goods. All damage claims should be reported immediately.
If you do suspect the goods are damaged due to the outer carton appearing damaged, please note “Possible Freight Damage” on the delivery receipt while the driver is present. This will protect your insurance claim if the product is damaged and a freight insurance claim needs to be filed.
Our company prides itself on offering the absolute best prices that can be found online on our product selection. We offer the best value on all our items, so you do not have to worry about looking for the best price elsewhere. If you find another online store beating our price after 30 days of your purchase, we will price adjust and credit you the difference. If you see that we are offering a lower price than what you paid anytime 90 days after your purchase, we will price adjust and credit you the difference. Feel confident that when ordering with us, you are getting the best price guaranteed.
To initiate your partial refund request, just email us the link to the product on our site or on our competitors’ site.
Our 100% Price Match Guarantee must abide by the following:
- Items should be purchased first before claiming the price match
- The price match includes item price + shipping charges, excluding sales tax.
- Items out of stock cannot be price matched.
- Discount and auction websites such as eBay, eBid, overstock, etc. do not qualify.
- Competitors must be an Authorized Retailer of the item you ordered.
- Rebates and promotions such as buy one, get one free are not eligible for price match.
- Exchange Orders do not apply.