Bearon Aquatics "Formerly PowerHouse" Ice Eater: P1000
Questions? Call Us Now for Personal Assistance & Lock in the Lowest Prices.
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax.
Handling Time: 1-2 Business Days
Shipping Time: 7-12 business days. All freight orders are curbside and include FREE liftgate service.
(Due to high demand, select products may have a longer delivery time, please contact us to confirm availability).
Want to Order Now but Ship Later?
We can receive orders and hold items for free if you need! Contact us with your request and we will put in a special request to hold your item until you are ready to ship.
- Price Match
How it works
The Ice Eater’s propeller draws up warmer subsurface water and deflects it to the surface creating a constant circulation of warmer water that prevents ice formation and melts existing ice.
The design of the Ice Eater’s venturi shroud (white housing) with outwardly flared ends, provides more upward thrust & draws warmer water from greater depths than other conventional de-icers.
Why buy the original De-Icer?
Ice Eater is shipped complete with suspension lines and shackles. Therefore, it can be taken out of the box, hung from a boat, dock, or pier and plugged in.
Unlike other de-icing units, Ice Eater requires no additional hardware to obtain the desired de-icing pattern. Just move a shackle from one hole to another hole on the top rim, and you can quickly change the angle the Ice Eater is suspended at.
The average operating depth of the Ice Eater is between two and three feet, but for best performance, ensure there is at least one foot between the Ice Eater and the seabed.
- Custom Designed and Engineered for maximum efficiency and performance in all climates.
- Agitates more fresh-water & salt-water than any other de-icer on the market.
- Patented heavy duty PVC Venturi Housing designed for superior water flow and protection of the motor and propeller
- Bronze End-bell ensures a long life without cracking or warping.
- Quick Disconnect Power Cord allows for easy replacement.
- Environmentally Friendly Dielectric Lubricating Fluid is non-toxic and biodegradable.
- 3-Year Warranty – Best Warranty in the Industry
Model P1000 Specifications:
- Horse Power: 1.0
- Hertz: 50/60
- Running Amps: 7.0 Amps (115V) / 3.5 Amps (230V)
- Open Diameter: 80′ (Open Diameter based on normal winter conditions)
- Pounds of Thrust: 36
- Gallons per Minute: 1400
- Revolutions per Minute: 1650
- Weight 43 lbs
- Dimensions 15 × 15 × 17 inches
- The design of the Ice Eater’s venturi shroud (housing) with outwardly flared ends, provides more upward thrust & draws warmer water from greater depths than other conventional de-icers.
- The shroud is submersible below the surface either vertically or angled from vertical. A set of mounting holes at opposed positions on the flange allows the lines to be attached.
- The Power House is committed to providing the finest de-icers available in the marketplace. As a result, specifications are subject to change without notice.
• Ice Eater de-icers are custom designed and engineered for maximum performance.
• Our units are designed to agitate fresh or salt water at maximum efficiency in all climatic conditions.
• Our energy efficient Ice Eater’s will agitate more water than any de-icer on the market today.
• We ship by U.P.S. or motor freight.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Ice Eater products:
• Warranty Period: Three (3) years from the date of manufacture by Bearon.
• If a unit is used for purposes other than de-icing, then a one (1) year limited warranty shall apply.
• NOTE: There are certain conditions under which no circulator/de-icer can prevent ice damage, such as ice
that moves as a result of wind or current, extremely cold weather where ice forms all the way to the
bottom, and in some cases, where the bottom temperature is the same as the ice (very shallow water).
The operation efficiency will be somewhat reduced when the flow is restricted by allowing too little
• In areas of high salinity, high electrical current, and/or warm temperatures, a Bearon electrolysis kit must be
mounted to the stainless steel can.
• In addition to the limitations above, this limited warranty does not include any defects or failures of the sacrificial
anode, ropes, power cord, propeller, or brackets. The warranty will be voided if the sacrificial anode around the
propeller, shaft, and/or stainless steel can shows significant deterioration. Failure to keep the shaft and can clear
of debris (including string, bags, calcium buildup, barnacles, etc.); or the propeller shows signs of excessive or
unusual wear and tear.
• Failure to inspect and replace anodes constitutes misuse.
• Complete units must be shipped for evaluation.
• The evaluation fee is $65.
As soon as you place an order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail from us. This means we have your order in our system and have pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and can be shipped immediately. If we find that your item is on back order or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and will reach out to you via e-mail. If the item(s) can be shipped within 5 business days, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we have processed the charges on your credit card, the items will ship within five business days from the date of your order. Tracking information will be sent from us within 24 hours of your order leaving the distribution center to the e-mail address provided to us during check out. If your tracking information had not been received within five days of your order, please follow us with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer free shipping on all orders and on applicable items and brands as well.
Typically, when an order has been received, it will be processed immediately. After this, it will take about 1-3 business days after confirmation of the order, payment, and pickup time to fulfill your order.
Some suppliers do custom make products, and this can add an additional lead time. If delivery time is a concern of yours, please feel free to contact our customer service team for confirmation. Please note that due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, lead times can unfortunately be longer.
Product Quality Guarantee:
It is very important to inspect goods before signing the delivery receipt from the courier. This is important because if the goods are damaged and you must note this with the courier so a freight claim can be filed and we can arrange for either a repair or return of the damaged goods. All damage claims should be reported immediately.
If you do suspect the goods are damaged due to the outer carton appearing damaged, please note “Possible Freight Damage” on the delivery receipt while the driver is present. This will protect your insurance claim if the product is damaged and a freight insurance claim needs to be filed.
Our company prides itself on offering the absolute best prices that can be found online on our product selection. We offer the best value on all our items, so you do not have to worry about looking for the best price elsewhere. If you find another online store beating our price after 30 days of your purchase, we will price adjust and credit you the difference. If you see that we are offering a lower price than what you paid anytime 90 days after your purchase, we will price adjust and credit you the difference. Feel confident that when ordering with us, you are getting the best price guaranteed.
To initiate your partial refund request, just email us the link to the product on our site or on our competitors’ site.
Our 100% Price Match Guarantee must abide by the following:
- Items should be purchased first before claiming the price match
- The price match includes item price + shipping charges, excluding sales tax.
- Items out of stock cannot be price matched.
- Discount and auction websites such as eBay, eBid, overstock, etc. do not qualify.
- Competitors must be an Authorized Retailer of the item you ordered.
- Rebates and promotions such as buy one, get one free are not eligible for price match.
- Exchange Orders do not apply.