Aleko Steel Dual Swing Driveway Gate - MILAN Style DG18MILD-AP
Questions? Call Us Now for Personal Assistance & Lock in the Lowest Prices.
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax.
Handling Time: 1-2 Business Days
Shipping Time: 7-12 business days. All freight orders are curbside and include FREE liftgate service.
(Due to high demand, select products may have a longer delivery time, please contact us to confirm availability).
Want to Order Now but Ship Later?
We can receive orders and hold items for free if you need! Contact us with your request and we will put in a special request to hold your item until you are ready to ship.
- Price Match
The practical benefits of installing a Driveway Gate on your property include, but are not limited to:
- Additional Security for your property and family members,
- Increased Curb Appeal,
- Convenient access of entering and exiting your property,
- Enhanced Investment Value.
To read more about the benefits of installing a Driveway Gate, click here.
Our gates are known not only for their beauty and practicality, but their durability and longevity.
Made of galvanized steel, our gates are hot-dipped and powder coated to protect against inclement weather and corrosion.
Together, these processes protect against long-term UV exposure, abrasion, and damage. 4-point Welding adds additional durability and security to your gate, ensuring quality and long-term performance.
Despite all our efforts to ensure longevity and superior quality, if there is ever an issue with your Driveway Gate, we offer a 10 year warranty on any gate purchase.
To find out more about our Duplex Gate Process, click here.
When you purchase an ALEKO Driveway Gate, Shipping and Delivery is on us. Our gates are packaged uniquely in a heavy-duty OSB Plywood crate with wheels that protect your gate during travel and unloading.
All necessary hardware is included in the package, including posts and hinges for both gates. Looking to automate your gate? ALEKO provides a wide variety of automatic gate openers and accessories to help you get the most out of your gate purchase. Shop here for accessories
- Built Tough for Long-Term Performance: Hot-dipped, powder-coated galvanized steel offers a combination of strength and corrosion resistance that will keep your gate beautiful and reliable for decades; 4-Point Welding adds additional stability to your gate
- Increase your Privacy: Installing our Driveway Gate makes your home a bit less visible to strangers and onlookers alike
- Additional Security: Keep children and pets at a safe distance from busy streets, while also allowing them to play and wander through your space freely
- Greater Property Value: Potential buyers are sure to see the benefits of a driveway gate, amping up the value and curb appeal of your estate
- Enhance the Aesthetics of your Home: Add stature to your home with the touch of this Milan gate’s minimalistically sleek blend of elegance and symmetry
- Versatile: Can be used for entryways, backyards, pool areas, storage facilities, farms, commercial, or residential properties needing a wide gate enclosure; install as a complete set or separately on your property
- Shipping and Delivery Included: ALEKO offers Free Shipping and utilizes uniquely designed packaging to ensure your gate travels safely and is easy to deliver
- All Parts for Installation Provided: (2) Driveway Gate Panels, (2) Gate Posts - 8 feet by 3.5 x 3.5 inches each, and (4) LM114 0.75 inch regular hinge J-bolts
- Gate Dimensions: 18 x 6 feet
- Color: Black
- Weight: 500 lbs
Features of our Distinctive IRON GATES:
All of our gates capture the classic elegance of wrought iron gate designs and offer affordable prices.
Our quality gates are all powder coated and galvanized for years of trouble free good looks and security.
Our distinctive iron gates are hand-forged, which is thicker and heavier than most iron gates on the market. We utilize centuries-old methods of working wrought iron by heating it then b-ending, shaping and twisting it into the desired shape. All of our iron gates are extreme-weather resistant and hurricane-rated.
We use Duplex System when we make our gates: Galvanized Steel and Powder Coated Paint.
What is Galvanized Steel?
Galvanized Steel is iron that has been through a chemical process that protects the steel from rust and corrosion. The steel is submerged in molted zinc. This process known as galvanizing, permanently bonds the zinc to the steel. The zinc is now a shield for the iron.
Why Powder Coated Paint?
Powder coating is the technique of applying dry paint on an item. The item(s) are then placed in an oven and heated. When powder coated items are installed correctly and maintained, they should be permanent. Unlike conventional paints, powder coated paints will not peel, chip or crack.
What is Duplex System?
When powder paint is applied to galvanized steel, this is referred to as the Duplex System. The Duplex System is the best process used today to protect against any weathering affects of our environment on steel. The powder coating actually increases the life of the galvanized steel. The paint slows the process of at which the zinc is being consumed.
As soon as you place an order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail from us. This means we have your order in our system and have pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and can be shipped immediately. If we find that your item is on back order or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and will reach out to you via e-mail. If the item(s) can be shipped within 5 business days, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we have processed the charges on your credit card, the items will ship within five business days from the date of your order. Tracking information will be sent from us within 24 hours of your order leaving the distribution center to the e-mail address provided to us during check out. If your tracking information had not been received within five days of your order, please follow us with us at email@example.com.
We offer free shipping on all orders and on applicable items and brands as well.
Typically, when an order has been received, it will be processed immediately. After this, it will take about 1-3 business days after confirmation of the order, payment, and pickup time to fulfill your order.
Some suppliers do custom make products, and this can add an additional lead time. If delivery time is a concern of yours, please feel free to contact our customer service team for confirmation. Please note that due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, lead times can unfortunately be longer.
Product Quality Guarantee:
It is very important to inspect goods before signing the delivery receipt from the courier. This is important because if the goods are damaged and you must note this with the courier so a freight claim can be filed and we can arrange for either a repair or return of the damaged goods. All damage claims should be reported immediately.
If you do suspect the goods are damaged due to the outer carton appearing damaged, please note “Possible Freight Damage” on the delivery receipt while the driver is present. This will protect your insurance claim if the product is damaged and a freight insurance claim needs to be filed.
Our company prides itself on offering the absolute best prices that can be found online on our product selection. We offer the best value on all our items, so you do not have to worry about looking for the best price elsewhere. If you find another online store beating our price after 30 days of your purchase, we will price adjust and credit you the difference. If you see that we are offering a lower price than what you paid anytime 90 days after your purchase, we will price adjust and credit you the difference. Feel confident that when ordering with us, you are getting the best price guaranteed.
To initiate your partial refund request, just email us the link to the product on our site or on our competitors’ site.
Our 100% Price Match Guarantee must abide by the following:
- Items should be purchased first before claiming the price match
- The price match includes item price + shipping charges, excluding sales tax.
- Items out of stock cannot be price matched.
- Discount and auction websites such as eBay, eBid, overstock, etc. do not qualify.
- Competitors must be an Authorized Retailer of the item you ordered.
- Rebates and promotions such as buy one, get one free are not eligible for price match.
- Exchange Orders do not apply.