Bearon Aquatics "Formerly PowerHouse" Surface Aerator Model: F750DP
Questions? Call Us Now for Personal Assistance & Lock in the Lowest Prices.
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax.
Handling Time: 1-2 Business Days
Shipping Time: 7-12 business days. All freight orders are curbside and include FREE liftgate service.
(Due to high demand, select products may have a longer delivery time, please contact us to confirm availability).
Want to Order Now but Ship Later?
We can receive orders and hold items for free if you need! Contact us with your request and we will put in a special request to hold your item until you are ready to ship.
- Price Match
The Power House, Inc’s Surface Aerators are unique in design, superior in construction, and outlast competitor’s models.
Units are suitable for continuous operation and take just a few minutes to install right out of the box.
As water flows through the bottom of the shroud and four additional holes, the propeller mixes and forces the water above the surface through our patented unique design.
The high pumping volume degasses the water of nitrogen, carbon dioxide, and hydrogen sulfide while raising dissolved oxygen levels. Degassing gets rid of nutrients which cause algae and weeds, resulting in both clearer water and decreased odor. Aeration also mixes the water, minimizing anaerobic zones in bottom water and bottom sediment surface. This stimulates the conversion of potentially toxic ammonia to nitrite (also toxic), and finally non-toxic nitrate.
The Power House, Inc.’s units are shipped complete with mooring lines and power cord. Each surface aerator is comprised of a sealed, submersible electric motor, mounted by support brackets in a PVC shroud, which sits on a custom designed float collar. Attached to the motor shaft is a nylon axial propeller which propels the water at a high volume.
Dual Propeller Aerators
The F750DP and F1000DP are unique to our aerator line. Although they carry the same The Power House, Inc. staple of running under 9 Amps at 115V and 5 Amps at 230V to ensure they save you as much as possible on energy costs, they pump an amazing 25% more water than their single propeller counterparts.
On top of its production and running efficiency, the dual prop assembly creates a unique umbrella flow pattern that makes it aesthetically pleasing, where most aerators just offer surface agitation. These aerators look great with lighting accents as well. The high pumping volume degasses the water of nitrogen, carbon dioxide, and hydrogen sulfide while raising dissolved oxygen levels.
Degassing gets rid of nutrients which cause algae and weeds, resulting in both clearer water and decreased odor. Aeration also mixes the water, minimizing anaerobic zones in bottom water and bottom sediment surface. This stimulates the conversion of potentially toxic ammonia to nitrite (also toxic), and finally non-toxic nitrate.
With our preassembled units, installation can be accomplished in just minutes! Because units are lightweight, for emergency pond aeration, these units can easily be moved from one location to another by a single person.Product Features
- Ideal for Aquaculture and Wastewater Applications
- Lightweight, Easy to Install, and Simple to Operate
- High Oxygen Transfer at an Affordable Price
- Ideal for Supplemental Aeration
- Water Circulation with Little to No Bottom Turbulence
- Salt Water Compatible – Just add an Aluminum Anode
- Excellent Shallow Water Operations – Can Operate in as little as 14″
- All Units are Available with Regular or Cast Aluminum Brackets
- 2 Year Warranty
- Weight - 60 lbs
- Dimensions - 11 x 9 x 8 in
- Voltage - 115V, 230V
- Cord - 50', 100', 150', 200', 250', 300', 350'
- 7.0 Amps (115V) / 3.5 Amps (230V)
- 36″ minimum depth
- 1050 GPM
Average pond size: .75 – 1 acre
- Cord Lengths (ft): 50, 100, 150, 200*
- Shipping Weights: 44, 48, 56, 64
- *200′ cord is for 230 volt only
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Power House Aeration products:
• Warranty Period: Three (3) years from the date of manufacture by Bearon. For non-standard use, the warranty
period is one (1) year from the date of manufacture by Bearon.
• In areas of high salinity, brackish, high electrical current, and/or warm temperatures, a sacrificial anode should be
used on the shaft or for more extreme conditions; an electrolysis kit must also be mounted to the stainless steel
• In addition to the limitations above, this limited warranty does not include any defects or failures of the ropes,
power cord, propeller, or brackets.
• The warranty will be voided if the shaft and/or stainless steel can shows significant deterioration. Failure to keep
the shaft and can clear of debris (including string, bags, calcium buildup, barnacles, etc.); or if the
propeller/impeller shows signs of excessive or unusual wear and tear.
• Failure to inspect and clean units constitutes misuse. Recommended frequency for cleaning the unit is once a
• Complete units must be shipped for evaluation; however, we do not require floats to be sent in for warranty
inspections unless the float is defective.
• The evaluation fee is $65.
As soon as you place an order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail from us. This means we have your order in our system and have pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and can be shipped immediately. If we find that your item is on back order or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and will reach out to you via e-mail. If the item(s) can be shipped within 5 business days, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we have processed the charges on your credit card, the items will ship within five business days from the date of your order. Tracking information will be sent from us within 24 hours of your order leaving the distribution center to the e-mail address provided to us during check out. If your tracking information had not been received within five days of your order, please follow us with us at email@example.com.
We offer free shipping on all orders and on applicable items and brands as well.
Typically, when an order has been received, it will be processed immediately. After this, it will take about 1-3 business days after confirmation of the order, payment, and pickup time to fulfill your order.
Some suppliers do custom make products, and this can add an additional lead time. If delivery time is a concern of yours, please feel free to contact our customer service team for confirmation. Please note that due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, lead times can unfortunately be longer.
Product Quality Guarantee:
It is very important to inspect goods before signing the delivery receipt from the courier. This is important because if the goods are damaged and you must note this with the courier so a freight claim can be filed and we can arrange for either a repair or return of the damaged goods. All damage claims should be reported immediately.
If you do suspect the goods are damaged due to the outer carton appearing damaged, please note “Possible Freight Damage” on the delivery receipt while the driver is present. This will protect your insurance claim if the product is damaged and a freight insurance claim needs to be filed.
Our company prides itself on offering the absolute best prices that can be found online on our product selection. We offer the best value on all our items, so you do not have to worry about looking for the best price elsewhere. If you find another online store beating our price after 30 days of your purchase, we will price adjust and credit you the difference. If you see that we are offering a lower price than what you paid anytime 90 days after your purchase, we will price adjust and credit you the difference. Feel confident that when ordering with us, you are getting the best price guaranteed.
To initiate your partial refund request, just email us the link to the product on our site or on our competitors’ site.
Our 100% Price Match Guarantee must abide by the following:
- Items should be purchased first before claiming the price match
- The price match includes item price + shipping charges, excluding sales tax.
- Items out of stock cannot be price matched.
- Discount and auction websites such as eBay, eBid, overstock, etc. do not qualify.
- Competitors must be an Authorized Retailer of the item you ordered.
- Rebates and promotions such as buy one, get one free are not eligible for price match.
- Exchange Orders do not apply.