Modern Flames Redstone Built-in Electric Fireplace
Questions? Call Us Now for Personal Assistance & Lock in the Lowest Prices.
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax.
Handling Time: 1-2 Business Days
Shipping Time: 7-12 business days. All freight orders are curbside and include FREE liftgate service.
(Due to high demand, select products may have a longer delivery time, please contact us to confirm availability).
Want to Order Now but Ship Later?
We can receive orders and hold items for free if you need! Contact us with your request and we will put in a special request to hold your item until you are ready to ship.
- Price Match
Modern Flames has revamped its built-in, flush mount conventional fireplace category with its new Redstone electric fireplace. The Redstone feature our new Hybrid-FX™ flame technology maximizing the flame height in an enlarged vertical viewing area. Some of the eye-catching features include high intensity RGB independently controlled up lighting, down lighting & flame color. Other standard features include 10 different unique colors to choose from, variable and thermostatically controlled heat, variable motor controls, timer, push button and remote controls. This conventional design can slide into an existing Zero Clearance wood burning fireplace or will need 10” to 12” of depth in a wall for the built-in/slide-in flush mount look. The Redstone plugs into a standard outlet and includes a 5000 BTU heater. Acrylic crystal media and driftwood logs are both standard media & the Redstone is available in sizes 26”, 30”, 36”, 42” & 54”
- Hybrid-FXTMFlame Technology
- Premium Glowing Log Set
- 10 Unique Flame Colors with Down Lighting and Ember Bed Lighting
- Acrylic Crystal Ember Bed
- Low Energy LED Flame Technology
- Touch Button Controls
- New Sleek Remote
- Can be Installed Beneath a TV
- Variable Heat with Thermostat
- Variable Flame Controls
- 120 Volt Plug
- Do it Yourself Installation Instructions
- Finish Trim Kit Included
- Active Ember Bed Design
- Variable Speed Flame Control
- New Hybrid-FXTM Flame Technology
- 10 Different Flame & Ember Bed Colors
- High Intensity Multi-Color Flame & Ember Bed
- Independently Controlled Flame & Ember Bed
- Orange Lit Log Set
- Sizes – 26″, 30″, 36″, 42″, 54″
- Built-In Finish
- Simple Installation
26″ with 16mm trim | PDF | View
26″ with 41mm trim | PDF | View
30″ with 16mm trim | PDF | View
30″ with 41mm trim | PDF | View
36″ with 16mm trim | PDF | View
36″ with 41mm trim | PDF | View
42″ with 16mm trim | PDF | View
42″ with 41mm trim | PDF | View
54″ with 16mm trim | PDF | View
54″ with 41mm trim | PDF | View
Warranty Coverage: Modern Flames warrants that the products and their component parts will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the applicable period of the warranty coverage set forth in the below warranty period. If a product or component is found to be defective in materials or workmanship during the applicable warranty period, Modern Flames, at its discretion, may repair the applicable component, replace the applicable component, or refund the purchase price of the applicable product(s). The maximum amount recoverable under warranty is limited to the purchase price of the product. The warranty period is nontransferable.
Warranty Period: Warranty period is 5 years from date of purchase when owner registers the product at www.modernflames.com. If the product is not registered, the standard 2-year warranty applies. If a product has an integrated screen, the screen is covered for 1-year from date of purchase.
Warranty Conditions: This warranty only covers Products that are purchased through an authorized Modern Flames dealer or distributor on or after 9/1/2021. Any product purchased prior to that date must have original invoice or receipt to qualify for the warranty. If no documentation can be found, Modern Flames has the right to deny a warranty claim. A list of authorized dealers is available on the Modern Flames website, www.modernflames.com.
- Must contact Modern Flames first in order to trouble shoot or diagnose fireplace.
- Warranty is only valid while product remains with the original purchaser. If unit is installed in a home or location and new ownership takes over, the warranty does not start over.
- After trouble shooting/diagnosing with Modern Flames, then contact your installing distributor or dealer for warranty service. If the installing dealer or distributor is unable to provide necessary parts, contact the nearest Modern Flames authorized dealer or supplier. Additional service fees may apply if you are seeking warranty service from a dealer other than the dealer from whom you originally purchased the product.
- Only Modern Flames’ parts must be used in the servicing and maintenance of your fireplace, these parts can be ordered by contacting Modern Flames via phone or email. Any after-market parts, modifications, or re-wiring made before contacting Modern Flames will void the warranty.
- The product must be properly installed, serviced, and maintained based on manufacturer standards. Please see your Modern Flames installation instructions/manual for further information on how to service and maintain your electric fireplace. If you cannot locate your instructions manual, please refer to our website for a download of that document. https://www.modernflames.com/downloads/modern-electric-fireplace/
Phone: (602) 268-9353
As soon as you place an order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail from us. This means we have your order in our system and have pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and can be shipped immediately. If we find that your item is on back order or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and will reach out to you via e-mail. If the item(s) can be shipped within 5 business days, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we have processed the charges on your credit card, the items will ship within five business days from the date of your order. Tracking information will be sent from us within 24 hours of your order leaving the distribution center to the e-mail address provided to us during check out. If your tracking information had not been received within five days of your order, please follow us with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer free shipping on all orders and on applicable items and brands as well.
Typically, when an order has been received, it will be processed immediately. After this, it will take about 1-3 business days after confirmation of the order, payment, and pickup time to fulfill your order.
Some suppliers do custom make products, and this can add an additional lead time. If delivery time is a concern of yours, please feel free to contact our customer service team for confirmation. Please note that due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, lead times can unfortunately be longer.
Product Quality Guarantee:
It is very important to inspect goods before signing the delivery receipt from the courier. This is important because if the goods are damaged and you must note this with the courier so a freight claim can be filed and we can arrange for either a repair or return of the damaged goods. All damage claims should be reported immediately.
If you do suspect the goods are damaged due to the outer carton appearing damaged, please note “Possible Freight Damage” on the delivery receipt while the driver is present. This will protect your insurance claim if the product is damaged and a freight insurance claim needs to be filed.
Our company prides itself on offering the absolute best prices that can be found online on our product selection. We offer the best value on all our items, so you do not have to worry about looking for the best price elsewhere. If you find another online store beating our price after 30 days of your purchase, we will price adjust and credit you the difference. If you see that we are offering a lower price than what you paid anytime 90 days after your purchase, we will price adjust and credit you the difference. Feel confident that when ordering with us, you are getting the best price guaranteed.
To initiate your partial refund request, just email us the link to the product on our site or on our competitors’ site.
Our 100% Price Match Guarantee must abide by the following:
- Items should be purchased first before claiming the price match
- The price match includes item price + shipping charges, excluding sales tax.
- Items out of stock cannot be price matched.
- Discount and auction websites such as eBay, eBid, overstock, etc. do not qualify.
- Competitors must be an Authorized Retailer of the item you ordered.
- Rebates and promotions such as buy one, get one free are not eligible for price match.
- Exchange Orders do not apply.
Not done yet. Going to tile over the bricks. We already love the look. Easy to install, no fiddling, no shimming. Exactly what we wanted.
This is a great looking unit and has tons of features and I like it has a couple of different size surround options.
I only have given 4 out of 5 because I feel the heater is not as powerful as I would like but then I have a very big room.
Well made and easy to install.
One of the best purchases we’ve ever made. Love this fire place. This short video was before it was fully installed but we absolutely love it. Does it look real? Like a wood fire? No, but for what it is it’s wonderful. Provides such ambience and coziness. Would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone. And I am an Interior Designer with strong opinions!
Loving the look of my new fireplace.